the sun will set.. so get out there and live your life
Friday, May 28, 2010
Glasses
Hey peeps, so I got 2 new pairs of glasses and just picked up one of the pairs yesterday. here is the 1st pair for all to see. the 2nd pair wasnt ready yet..
Hey - where did you get the deal on the glasses? I took mine off on Saturday night and they fell apart. Maybe I should come shopping in the city? Yours look great. I can just see you behind the desk in Emerg wearing those and have total command on everything!! Are you jetlagged still? I think I am over it.
Love 'em!!
ReplyDeleteHey - where did you get the deal on the glasses? I took mine off on Saturday night and they fell apart. Maybe I should come shopping in the city? Yours look great. I can just see you behind the desk in Emerg wearing those and have total command on everything!! Are you jetlagged still?
ReplyDeleteI think I am over it.
A. Debbie