So i'm just sitting here on my couch. Olive (Nat's cat.. i'm babysitting) decided that my lap would be the best place to sleep and I do not mind one bit. Sometimes there is just something so nice when a cat curls up on your lap.. and it's cold outside.. and i have my coffee and a warm blanket... and my laptop to stalk people on facebook. what? no.. i don't do that. I don't add people on facebook just to pook at their pictures.. i would never do that. I add them due to my genuine interest in their lives and so that i can re-connect with them. Definitely not to just look at their pictures.
anyways, i was going through my pictures and i found some from the summer houseboat trip i was lucky enought o be part of...
here's to wishing it was warm out!

You've definitely got to click on the picture below to see the facial expressions... truly freaked out




That looks like so much fun! I don't think I have been tubing since the last time we were all at Mara! Missing the old days.
ReplyDeleteShay