Sunday, April 25, 2010

Apparel Studies Day 1

So there was this thing i saw. blog actually. this girl posts everyday what she wears. she wears nice clothes. she knows how to put an outfit together. and after looking at it i wondered how she did it. and by 'it' i mean got dressed so nicely every-single-day. I started thinking, what ever happened to, i slept in, don't feel like showering, haven't washed my hair in 3 days, out of contact solution, sweatpant days? Not gonna lie, I was not born with a sense of style, i do not know how to "dress for my body type," i don't know what to wear with stripes or prints, and if i do get it right... it's most likely a fluke... or black. In fact, when i lived with Molly, i remember her asking me, one sunday while i was making lunch, in an amused tone with an edge of disbelief, "what on EARTH are you WEARING?" I was wearing a grey tweed skirt, brown vest, maroon sweater, and black boots. It was clean, I had never worn the brown vest before, and to be honest, you couldn't see the brown vest because it was covered up. But this was a bad bad outfit. So, over the next 7 days, I am going to document my outfits... what i actually leave the house in. I'm not promising interesting or inspiring fashion. Might just be a sweat pants day....

So here is today....

Before meeting...
check out the pose. america's next top model or what. and i know you like the glasses that are highschool old. today was the 'out of contact solution' day.
I don't actually know how people pose looking over their shoulder. its really hard!

.......aaaand this is about 11 seconds after I walked in the door from meeting...

5 comments:

  1. haha you are so funny!
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!! i will be checking ur blog all week to see what u wear!!!love that vest thing tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fashion blogs. Those people amaze me. I look forward to your outfits this week.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. So then you got all dressed up again to go to gospel meeting? Good grief - you have way more energy than I do. Like the look tho. I too will be watching the blog all week.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're great alesha....
    can't wait to see the rest!
    molly

    ReplyDelete