Monday, April 19, 2010

procrastination vs studying


This is where the magic happens. Ha.
More like, this is where I cram as much into my brain before Thursday at 8am, when I dump it out and proceed to forget all of it.
I cannot wait for that moment.

Procrastination today, in order, has consisted of..

1. Going for breakfast after my Stats exam with the girls from school
2. Watching Cougar Town, Ugly Betty, and Modern Family in bed (pathetic I know)
3. Going outside to study but sun tanning instead
4. Going to Safeway
5. Reading the magazine I bought at Safeway for a "study break"
6. Laughing with Tanya and Lisa over Tanya's bathroom antics
7. Writing an email to my landlord
8. Taking a picture of my desk and writing this ridiculous post.

but this is more interesting then the urinary system and the renin-angiotensin mechanism. which i still have to figure out, great.

ok I'm going. maybe i should make tea first........

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That sounds very similar to my day. Except I have to cram everything in by noon tomorrow. And then do it all over again twice more before the week is over. Mad procrastinating skills Alesha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must run in our genes. except my procrastinating is waiting until noon before i get the girls dressed, waiting until 10 minutes before Garrett gets home to tidy the house, never baking until i have company on the way over and the list could go on and on. good luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So long as it all gets done - who cares how long it takes? And what it takes? Uncle Mark says around here - if it wasn't for the last minute - nothing would ever get done.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... the renin-angiotensin system. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete