Why are goodbye's so hard.
Today my fabulous, funny, interesting, pretty, smart friend Alea left Calgary for Vancouver, then Korea, then England.
For a long long time.
I'm sad, but she is going to have an amazing experience and the next five years are going to be sweet-as.
Keep up with her travels at to-rise.blogspot.com. that is if she ever updates it.
or skype.
skype is good.
facebook works pretty well too...
I'm sure this isn't the last we have seen of Alea in Canada.
Love you!

Today my fabulous, funny, interesting, pretty, smart friend Alea left Calgary for Vancouver, then Korea, then England.
For a long long time.
I'm sad, but she is going to have an amazing experience and the next five years are going to be sweet-as.
Keep up with her travels at to-rise.blogspot.com. that is if she ever updates it.
or skype.
skype is good.
facebook works pretty well too...
I'm sure this isn't the last we have seen of Alea in Canada.
Love you!
aww bye alea.....
ReplyDeletesniff..
molly