Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apparel Studies Day 4

hm.. lunch with the workers. couldnt find the dress i really wanted to wear so this was the chosen frock instead. i think i finally found something to wear the belt with. or not... but i thought it went well!
it's blurry.. i dunno know why. oh and according to msn.ca, leggings are out! but i like mine so they will hang on for a bit longer
....and now off to work...

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl...I love you blogging...i just found your site...looking forward to the fashion tips!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh alesha... leggings are totally still in... at least here in Korea they are! and i've been cold so i'm holding on to mine too! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my leggings so you and I can be out of style together. I love that dress/belt combo by the way. I have a dress similar but its long....maybe I will cut it off.

    ReplyDelete